can I arrange counselling or therapy for someone else?

If you have their full consent you could make an initial enquiry on their behalf. We would still need to contact the person concerned directly to arrange a consultation meeting. For children and young adults under the age of 16 someone with parental responsibility must be involved alongside the child or adolescent.